Apartment (80 m²) for 2-6 persons on the 2nd floor
|Period||2 Pers.||3 Pers.||4 Pers.||5 Pers.||6 Pers.|
|16.07.2022 - 27.08.2022||Summer freshness||
|27.08.2022 - 17.09.2022||Play of colors||
|17.09.2022 - 15.10.2022||Fruit time||
|15.10.2022 - 05.11.2022||Autumn sun||
Breakfast per day: € 15 for adults / € 5 for children (from 3 years)
Breakfast basket service: from a list can be ordered our products (milk, eggs, jam, butter, jogurt,) individually and enjoyed daily/payable extra
- Sauna in each apartment, individually operated
- Garage and parking at the house
- If you arrive by public transport, we will pick you up at the Welsberg train station and bring you back there on departure
- Vanity mirror and hairdryer
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Lockable ski and sports room in the basement
- Washing machine and dryer in the basement
- Security safe in the apartment
- Balcony and terrace facing south with views of the Braies Dolomites
- Coffee machine in the Panorama room, always accessible and open
The breakfast buffet in our cosy panoramic room is made up of fresh cow's milk, homemade yogurt, fresh farm butter, jams and honey, seasonal fruit, apple cakes, pastries, fresh eggs, homemade bread , pancetta and Kaminwurzen, Mudlarella and Mudladelphia, spicy cheese from our dairy, muesli, fruit juices and energy drinks, Italian espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato from the automatic coffee machine, as well as many other delicacies. A very varied and healthy breakfast every morning with many surprises to start the day in a good mood and get fit for the new day.
Prices for a delicious and energetic breakfast at the farm - € 15 for adults and € 5 for children from 3 years.
We offer also breakfast baskets in two different versions: € 30 for simple baskets and € 45 for complete baskets.
Minimum stay: 4 nights | Stay of less than 4 nights on request/with supplement. Saturday: preferred day of arrival and departure
- Sauna in each apartment
- Linien and towls
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Satellite TV,
- TV satellitare, electricity and heating
- Towels change on request
Final cleaning: € 50,00
€ 1,75 per person / per day from 14 years
Baby cot, high chair, changing table, play mat, coat rack, baby potty, baby monitor, bottle warmer, games and books, trekking stroller, transport bag, sleigh and bob, available on request free of charge.
We’ll wait for you from 4 pm. You may also arrive earlier, but the apartment will be ready from 4 pm. Please contact us in case of delay.
On the day of departure, you must leave the apartment by 9.00 am. Later departures are possible but on request.
On request. Cost: € 10-15 per dog or cat, without food.
With a pet in the apartment, the final cleaning is 60 €.
Dogs: € 15,00 per night. Only on request, and in certain apartments. Please bring your own dog bed and blanket.
With a pet in the apartment, the final cleaning is € 60,00. Dog owners will be charged if more thorough final cleaning is required, or in the event of any damage.
Linien and towels change on request/with supplement
After the written booking confirmation, we kindly ask you to transfer € 400.00 to our account headed to Walder Valentin:
Bank: Südtiroler Volksbank
Reason for transfer: name, apartment, period
IBAN: IT14 X058 5658 6000 1157 1412 521
SWIFT/BIC Code: BPAAIT2B011
Please send us the transfer receipt; the booking is therefore binding
We ask to transfer the remaining amount of your apartment before the start of your holiday or to pay it in cash on arrival. Card payment not possible.
Daily price apartment: can be changed depending on the booking situation or can differ from your booking price.
Terms and conditions of cancellation
- In the event of cancellation, your deposit will be retained
- 1 month before arrival: free cancellation, your deposit will be retained
- From 1 month to 2 weeks before arrival: 40% of the total price
- 2 weeks before arrival: 80 % of the total price
- Late arrival or early departure: 100 % of the total price
Please, inform us in time in case of cancellations.
We are happy with your arrival, however we recommend you to complete the "Cancellation Protection" when you book your stay. This way, cancellation fees are covered and you can look forward to your holidays without worries. For more information on costs and completion of travel insurance, see: European Travel Insurance